Monday, August 09, 2010

Roman Buildings

I have been following the progress of Secundus from Iron Mitten for some time. His blog focuses on historical miniatures and campaigns from certain eras. Below are some of his newly acquired Roman Buildings from Paul Darnell who runs the blog Touching History. Below are some of the pictures with original commentary with any of my thoughts in purple itallics...


Today I received a big box of excellent models built for me by Paul Darnell of Touching History. I knew they would be good as I've seen Paul's work before, but the quality blow me away when I unwrapped them. Amazing stuff. As well as the two Greek/Roman farms I also ordered a Large Roman building and a 18Th Century type farm. The latter can easily pass as Roman and should fit in nicely to create a small settlement for the table top.


A couple of details of Paul's amazing work. I love the fact that each model is slightly different with it's doors and windows.


Did I mention that Secundus is an amazing drawer with lots of awesome little sketches and the such throughout his blog.



Disclaimer - Images taken from Iron Mitten without permission and will be removed if requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment