Monday, July 12, 2010

'Nid Range Arsenal

Tyranids have a heap of new options when it comes to throwing out the pain and suffering in the shooting phase. The previous codex simply did not have enough punch to stop vehicles reliably with guns. That is no longer the case, and you can bring a significant shooting game to the table.
- Raptor1313
Strange how Raptor1313 and Kirby have come to the same conclusion that Tyranids have reliable fire power when that Old Guard Tyranid player doesn't agree:
...Really! I mean really anything worth taking for guns is packed into the elites, antied by a psyche hood and a mystic, and the venom cannon doesn't count for shit with it's -3 on the result chart when it glances or just - 1 for penetrating...
- 2nd Anonymous
I might be alittle bias in which side I'm on. But regardless of my potential bias I'll let you decide with the following two articles that look at 'Nid Range Arsenal: Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment