Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog Changes and other stuff

Made some cosmetic changes to the blog which includes the addition of the labels widget and the renaming of my blog rolls. Keep in mind my non-existent readers that the blog is a snap shot of my interests. So not everything will be hobby related as can be seen with the mX, Chaser and Invasion of Privacy posts. There will also be some College Humour and Cracked.com videos.

Some other things to note. I will start posting on TKE's blog as a guest author. They will mostly be collaborative posts with Brother Loring on the Black Templars' 4th Edition Codex. Although I am hoping TKE will let me post some Chaser videos. Spring semester goes back next week so expect to see an increase in scheduled posts for some time.

And I still haven't found out if Jwolf has a blog yet. So if any of my non-existent readers or imaginary friends know please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Looks the same. Black and bleak :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added in the followers widget thingo. And you still haven't added your pretty pink face to it.

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete