Saturday, November 13, 2010

Golden Demon Around the World 2010

Golden Demon Australia 2010 is on today. And as much as I would enjoy going in to the Sydney Bunker to take a look I won't be able to attended. Instead I will be waking up at an ungodly hour so that I can go to an exam... that's right an exam on Saturday in the wee hours of the morning. I ducking hate UWS.

I digress, a few weeks ago I was directed to this page on the Games Workshop Website. It shows off a collection of miniatures from Golden Demon miniatures from around the world. Below are a collection of miniatures that I particularly liked...

Matt Parkes
Golden Demon 2010 UK - Slayer Sword Winner.
Click the picture to see more... particularly like the purple.
Martin Footitt
Golden Demon 2010 UK - Open Gold

Mikael Duvskog
Golden Demon 2010 UK - 40K Squad Bronze
David Rodriguez
Golden Demon 2010 UK - Warhammer Single Gold
Rich Erikson
Golden Demon 2010 N. American - 40K Single Bronze 
Mathieu Fontaine
Golden Demon N. American - 40K Vehicle Bronze
Maxime Penaud
Golden Demon France - Slayer Sword Winner
Golden Demon France

On a slightly unrelated topic is this announcement by Oz Games Workshop. I'm curious to find out what it is... might be able to drop by in time. But I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they're announcing they're fixing the Australian pricing system!

    Yeah, right.

    Maybe it's the official announcement about the Stormraven that got out prematurely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if they would bother fixing the pricing system... doesn't matter since I have discovered the joys of internet shopping.

    And I get the impression that very few people in the 'Real World' actually follow what happens on blogs and forums. So while some of us know, most won't. So doubt they will make the announcement ahead of schedule... especially since White Dwarf is the usual method to make announcements. And they print those off a month or two ahead.

    Guess we will wait and see...

    ReplyDelete