Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Swarm Returns

The interwebz is consistently spewing out more and more content directly into our brains with each passing day. Guess we know how these feel during a turbulent flight. So it comes as no surprise that there is newer 'Nid and Ork content to be stolen added to the blog.

I'm not sure where to start with the 'Nids to be honest. Anybody who has taken a look at Mid-Life Gaming Crisis will be aware of just how much new content there is. Even just the list compiled by Old School Terminator would take days of free time to read. Fortunately for my imaginary readers I am willing to waste the time to gain some insight into the thoughts of others. First, I'll take a look at Dark Future Games and then the series by Hulksmash.

As for Orks... there is the stuff produced by fester that needs to be run over with my purple italics. And there is more content to be added to the Ork Defence Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment