Friday, December 03, 2010

Shout Out: Community Involvement

First up is a shout out for Dave Taylor. Hopefully you all know who he is and the amazing work he does. If not then here are some links to give you some ideas. Click me and me and me! So why is Dave getting a shout out? Well, other then being an awesome guy and an Aussie, he has a project he will be involved in next year and is in need of a 3000 point Apocalypse army list. But, he also wants some competitive 1500-1850 point lists that can be built from those 3000 points. This is something I believe alot of my imaginary friends will be able to help out with. So if your interested then here is the link.

Next is a shout out for Col. Corbane who is in need of some help for a side project of his, Going On Campaign. If you don't know who the Colonel is then now is your chance. A tutorial of his is also include in my finds for the week, which should be appearing on the blog-o-sphere in the next few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment