Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday - Massive Attack

Once again I've jumped into the time machine so that a post goes up when it was supposed to. Now it has been awhile since there has been a Music Monday. To make up for it there will be two videos, both by Massive Attack. The first is something new to me while the second is something I have heard many times.



The video for Teardrop is pretty freaky but the music is great, and really works in favour of the video. While I've got your attention here is a friendly reminder to my Imaginary Friends that there is only a few more days left to enter Dave Taylor's Steel Legion competition. And go have a look at The Ranting Griffin. It isn't a hobby blog, but it has alot of interesting content including songs and cop stories.

3 comments:

  1. "If you're not into metal, you are not my friend"- Metal Warriors by Manowar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Are you saying I'm not your imaginary friend anymore? Or is that a not so subtle suggestion that next Monday there is a song by a Metal band?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imaginary friend? Are those words I am reading on the computer screen even real? Is blogger real? Is my netbook even real? You got me thinking now. Anyway, Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete