Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shout Out: Mid-Life Gaming Crisis

After my last shout out I figured there should be more. This time it is for a blogger who is doing something very similar to myself. He is collecting all useful articles on Tyranids into a library in a hope to improve the quality of army lists and tactics. Unlike me he has focused specifically on the 'Nids, is putting up content of his own and is deserving of more followers. So without further ado I present Mid-Life Gaming Crisis.

And don't forget you still have a few more days to enter an Army List for Dave Taylor's Steel Legion competition. Emails have been sent out to several bloggers including Kirby and The League of Dastards.

5 comments:

  1. !! Wow - thanks for the link and kind words. Your blog is one of my daily stops, and not just for the 'nid articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on the competition on YOUR blog lolz so you didn't need an email. But since you feel left out there will be one sent your way soon e-hug

    @ Ghostin - You deserve the praise for the hard work you have done. The 'Nids are a greatly misunderstood by all the 3rd and 4th Edition players.

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving me another Tyranid Blog to read. I shall add its bio-mass to my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Well, I'm adding my biological and technological distinctiveness to the competition.

    ReplyDelete