Monday, September 20, 2010

Ruins of Osgiliath

I have a small collection of Lord of the Rings ministures (100+). I doubt I will ever get any use out of them and chances are they will find themselves on Ebay or given to someone more interested (I'm interested just not motivated to paint them sadly). I digress, awhile back I came across this What's New Today post which showed something I had consider. Using the movement trays for terrain pieces. More can be found in the commentary below (the picture says it all actually)...


These Ruins of Osgiliath were painted and modelled by the staff at Games Workshop Liverpool. They've based the ruins on one of the floor sections that come with the Modular Movement Tray set. They told me 'the plastic floor sections make for a sturdy base and the pre-marked out squares are ideal for paving stones.'

Disclaimer - Image taken from the Games Workshop website. They will be removed if requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment