Monday, October 18, 2010

Golden Demon Germany 2010

Another Golden Demons has passed for this year and the pictures I've seen are stunning. If I come across images from the Italian Games Day then I'll make sure to add them as well. Below are those taken by Corvus with some of my thoughts...


Raffa from Massive Voodoo won not only a Gold but also the Slayer Sword turns out some people's call it a butter spoon. If you travel the blog-o-sphere as much as me then you may have seen these pictures before over on the banana loving blog... if for some reason you haven't then I pity you. Your blog roll is truly lacking if you haven't added these guys. They are just AWESOME!!!! I think I have an e-crush...





This diorama reminds me of the picture on page 142 of the 5th Edition Rulebook... Shame the photo is only from one angle.




Pretty colours...


This single miniature is possibly my favourite. The way the colours are used to create the impression that this guy is a member of a Genestealer cult is brilliant. As is the allusion to movement . I even like how the plinth is the same size as a 20 mm base



Another diorama with the allusion of movement with the waves and the back banner.







That colour scheme would look great on a Shadowseer or plain Harlequin.





When you see it you will shyt brixs.



More pretty colours.



Disclaimer - all images taken from Corus' Miniatures blog without permission and will be removed if requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment