Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Are We There Yet?

Kirby was saying gloating in this post how he only had 7 emails in his inbox. And then went on to say predict he will now receive 20 emails...
P.S. I only have 7 e-mails in my inbox to get through! SEVEN dating back to October 3rd. This is like...a record since I've started having a backlog. *cue 20 e-mails coming in*
- The Pinktastic Kirby in this post  
Since I am such a nice person procrastinating from studying I helped him fulfil his prophecy. Of course he was ungrateful and sent me an email saying how much he hated me and all sorts of mean and horrible words. Below are ALL twenty questions from the twenty emails that I took the time to send plus his answers which probably took a minute. I am sure his authors agree that he is ungrateful for the sacrifices others make for him.
  1. Where do babies come from? Not you I hope. See how mean and horrible he is? He owied my feelings.
  2. Why is the sky blue? 'Sky' particles refract light and the longer wavelengths (red) go straight through whilst shorter wavelengths (blue) and reflected. I think. Gogo year 7 science lol
  3. When do you want the beakies? ASAP
  4. Have we reached the 20 yet? No
  5. Are we there yet? This was the 5th email but Kirby made it the 7th. To the above, yes. 20, no. 
  6. Will you answer my questions on the blog? Self-evident
  7. Has hotmail put all my emails in the Junkbox? That was a gmail account which has a spam folder. I'm guessing it lumped some of my emails together... but look below...
  8. Is Junkbox a real word? In no uncertain terms. Kirby mixed up the order of emails 7 and 8.
  9. Why do you play with little toy soldiers? Compensating
  10. When did you start playing with war dollies? '97
  11. Is it 20 emails yet? No
  12. How about now? No
  13. Surely now?
  14. Why isn't the world flat? We don't live on a two-dimensional plane and gravity. 
  15. How did you get into competitive gaming? I was allowed to shoot anyone anymore. He mixed up the order of emails 15 and 16.
  16. Why do you blog? Boobie pics
  17. If you could have a super power, what would it be? I have one. I absorb other people's super powers. But I'd prefer one where I can just randomly pick a power whenever I want. Combining powers rocks though. 
  18. Are we there yet? No
  19. How about now? No
  20. You thought I lost count didn't you? I'm going to assume you re-counted. ^^
To prove that I sent twenty emails...

4 comments: