Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesome!

Stumbled across this post yesterday while looking through the blogs that I follow. Odd thing is I've visited diceRolla several times while Papa JJ has had the competition running without noticing it. But sure am glad that I found out. Because soon enough I will have my own little collection of resin crack to join my plastic and lead crack *happyface*.

On a completely different note. The blog will be very quiet next few weeks with my exams coming in hard and fast. Fingers cross my last minute study can save me. *cough* he has more than a week till exams start*cough*

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Messanger! I'm glad you spotted the contest in time, thank you for taking part in it. Best wishes preparing for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the good will for the upcoming exams. I'm looking forward to painting the marines in Iron Armour.

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete