Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stormraven Model Leaked - Take III

More pictures have found their way onto the interwebz. And with these has come the realisation of the hordes that it isn't as ugly as originally believed... if only they had seen the error of their ways earlier on they would look smart like me...


... the lesson for today is don't judge a book by it's cover.

Edit - Shortly after this post was published Games Worshop decided to put a bunch of some Blood Angel stuff up for Advance Order. And it just so happens that both the Stormraven and Furioso Dreadnought are included in this second wave of releases. Scheduled to hit your table tops this February. 

3 comments:

  1. Well as I said, it's supposed to be a smaller Land Raider with wings. What did people expect? A sleek and elegant design? This works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would take way more than that to look as smart as you. :) I retract every flippant thing I had to say about the model as I now think it's pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete