Monday, January 17, 2011

I R Stupidz...

... because I went onto BoLS and other reasons. Now not all BoLS contributors are of equal stupidity. It is more like a spectrum. On one end you have Spacecurves and on the other you have Brent we love you. But this is one of those special articles that makes me want to eat my hands to escape the keyboard. It has opinionated opinions, generalisations, hyperbole and stupid comments from the unclean masses.

I now find myself at a multi-cross road. I can simply ignore this article, snowmobile the crap out of it, or join the unclean masses and stick my opinions down some throats in the hopes of being in next weeks FNIF.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds great.

    a) where's my article
    b) battleofoam in yet?
    c) game yet?
    d) <3?
    e) centurion still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) It is coming
    b) It arrived... except the spacers. But that is being fixed
    c) Hopefully soon... although my list wont be competitive since I still need a 3rd Dread, Speeder and Predator.
    d) Forever and ever
    e) Don't think so :(

    ReplyDelete