Friday, September 09, 2011

Weekly Finds #45

How to Prime Models by Ron from FTW - A simple concept, but it may be a useful link for some players who are new to the hobby or want to try a different approach to priming...


How to paint black? by Sandwyrm from The Back 40K - It was a nice surprise to find this post. Sandwyrm went to the effort not only to give some advice but also provide some theory in the process. Although I may not use everything he has suggested, it has gotten me thinking on several things...


Tips & Tricks: Fine Rope by Kari "izeColt" Hernesniemi from Spiky Rat Pack - This is just plain cool. The guys over on Massive Voodoo have suggested using parts from electronics, such as watches. Grey Death, from TPC, has even suggested using parts for terrain. But this is an idea I've never seen before.


GD Valhallan diorama by Guilliman from Warseer - Object Source Lighting (OSL) is a technique that is well beyond my skills... and not something I'd want to create over an entire army. But this diorama just looks cool. Doesn't help that I like the background of the Valhallan. Every one of those guys has been sculpted...


No comments:

Post a Comment