Friday, February 07, 2014

Weekly Finds

Inquisitor by Kari from Spiky Rat Pack - This is a very creepy miniature that fits perfectly into the Grim Dark universe of the Imperium. I doubt that the person that did this illustration expected it to be transformed into a miniature. The person that commissioned this is very lucky.


Painting Rust by David Soper from Sproket's Small World - A brilliant step-by-step tutorial that offers hobbyists yet another way to give their terrain and miniatures a realistic rust effect. I can imagine this being used on Chaos Space Marines that have pledged themselves to Nurgle.


Illustrations by Faust from Faust Labs - I came across this website thanks to Tears of Envy showing off some of Faust's concept work for Ghostbusters. Although I'm not interested in all of his illustrations and concept work. The below piece especially caught my eye as it mad me imagine a ship hold or sub-terrain level of a Hive set in the Warhammer 40K Universe. Well worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment