Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly Finds

There is less than two weeks until I turn 24 and a month away till I'm married. It's safe to say that it's getting stressful around here. So much in so that I've not picked up a paint brush for most of this month. Hopefully that changes next month with some time off before the big day...

The Emerald Guard by Migsula from Legion of Plastic - Migsula continues to show off his growing collection of Inquisitors and their warbands. The combination of Empire State Troops, Space Marine Scouts and an assortment of bitz has given me some ideas...


Castellax Battle-Automata by John Steining from 40K Hobby Blog - Forge World's Castellax are my favourite miniature out of their Adept Mechanicus collection even more than their Titans. So seeing one painted up in a style I like is always nice.


Stamp Your Milliput by Roman from Massive Voodoo - Following on from lasts week tutorial on making a display base, we have this wonderful tutorial. 


Ludovic's Marines Errant by Battle-Brother Ludovic from the Bolter & Chainsword - This pose reminds me of Jeff Vader's own conversion that uses the same bit from the fantastic Sternguard Kit. It's interesting to think that despite using different bitz the overall feel of the miniatures are so similar. Both are brilliant...

No comments:

Post a Comment