Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Finds

Codex: Loot by Tim from The Tau of War - The Mad Max inspired vehicles continue this month with this clever use of Dark Eldar bits to get some awesomely posed combatants.


Lights of Perverted Science by Jeff Vader from The Convertorum - Next time I'm at a Games Workshop store I've gotta get my hands on the wraith miniature... I've seen so many awesome conversions.


Heresy Imperial Fists by Brother Galfridus from the Bolter & Chainsword - Such a vibrant yellow despite all the weathering. Looking forward to seeing this army progress.


Creating Terrain by poom from the Bolter & Chainsword - An approaching to adding some uniqueness to the Realm of Battle boards by Games Workshop. I'm actually a fan of the skull pits. But that isn't for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment