Saturday, June 27, 2015

Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - Revealed

The Age of Sigmar has been unleashed...


I'm sure that there are many other gamers and hobbyists that have been interested in joining the Fantasy crowd. However, there has always been something that got in the way. For me one of the main reasons I kept sitting on the fence is not being able to transfer the Fantasy stuff into my Imperial Armies due to the square bases. Well that's no longer an issue...


The issue I've had is not knowing what army to collect. First World Problems. Although we don't know too many details regarding this new release. Something that is upsetting the delicate balance of nerd feelings. I'm fairly certain that I'll be throwing my lot in with the Chaos factions. Especially as round bases mean that I can transfer them over to my Chaos Space Marines...

No comments:

Post a Comment