Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekly Finds

Adepta Sororitas & Inquisition Vehicles by EoE from Eye of Error - I'm not sure about my imaginary friends, but Forge World's Avenger looks freakin' bad-ass. I especially like the background of it being popular amongst Sisters of Battle.


Wood Elves Wild Riders by TEN from Tale of Painters - Some more of TEN's Wood Elves in the form of one of Games Workshop's latest multi-purpose kits. Almost hard to imagine that this same kit is used to make some very feminine miniatures...


Step-by-Step Dwarf Slayer by Roman from Massive Voodoo - This tutorial is full of some great links as well as some insight into the mind of a Slayer Sword winner. Well worth the read...


Sons of Horus Fire Raptor WiP by EoE from Eye of Error - I have a Storm Eagle sitting in a box waiting for a day that I particularly want to make myself frustrated. After that this will be my next big Forge World purchase. Seeing EoE's bare plastic and resin miniature hits home just how imposing this miniature would look on the table top.

No comments:

Post a Comment