Friday, June 06, 2014

Weekly Finds

Grey Knights by Hexagon Sun from the Bolter & Chainsword - Of all the miniatures produced by Games Workshop over the years the Dreadknight is hands down my least favourite. It is safe to say I hate the miniature. In part it's because of the actually design with the harness on the front... stupid design and concept. Just doesn't fit into the Grey Knight imagery. But. This Dreadknight looks amazing. I love the weathering...


Carcharodon Astra by Talonatryu from the Bolter & Chainsword - While the Dreadknight is probably my least favourite miniature, the Contemptor Dreadnought is one of my favourites. It is everything the Dreadknight should have been. Talonatryu's Dreadnought pictured below helps to show why. It looks suitably brutal and intimidating...

No comments:

Post a Comment