Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Finds #91

Not much to show for this week...

The Exeter Crusade by Krikey from The Bolter & Chainsword - The stippling effect or dry brushing or what ever on the Land Raider Achilles creates a really nice weathered black. I also like the look of his Dreadnought Chaplain and WiP Terminators... his regular initiates lack the same sort of weathered look that the Achilles and Chaplain share.


Back-to-Basics: Creating Bubblewrap in Sixth Ed. by Kirby from The Pinktastic Blog - Bubble wrapping  was not a tactic I found myself using very often in 5th Edition. My vehicles would usually castle up and then slowly move into the mid field. However, with my Land Raider Achilles almost built I may find myself considering using Terminators as protection against deep striking Necrons and their haywire guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment