Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekly Finds #28

It has been a slow week for me on the interwebz...

Dreadnought Pallas's Tarnished, Weathered Base by SCC from The Bolter & Chainsword -  If I can overcome my OCD then I'm going to have a go at painting one of my Space Marine objectives with this recipe. Wait and see if anything comes of it...


Pre-Heresy Imperial Fist Lord and Bodyguards by FreakForge from Warseer - Everything about this miniature screams Imperial Fists. The oversized storm shield especially suits the miniature. The facial hair reminds me of the Sword Brethren miniatures.


Pre-heresy Imperial Fist Librarian and Bodyguards by FreakForge from Warseer - I've been trying to find these pictures for awhile after seeing them on a completely different website some time ago. The shields of the bodyguard are just as cool as the Imperial Fist lord...


No comments:

Post a Comment