Friday, May 06, 2011

Weekly Finds #27

It has been previously established that I am a big fan of Aaron Dembski-Bowden. Some might even be bold enough to say he is the only good writer for Black Library... some might even whisper that I'm a fan boi. Despite the unclean masses spewing forth loads of content to be picked up and thrown about by the rest of the unclean masses, the following post is all that captured my attention this week... for obvious reasons.

First Claw Concept Sketches by Aaron Dembski-Bowden from his blog - My fingers are unable to effectively communicate what goes through my mind. Something like this... cool ducking awesome... batman mixed with space marines mixed with pure evil... would look better as an Iron Warrior... heavy bolters are awesome... but not enough to be worth taking on devastators... he looks like the evil twin of the the Ultramarine Chapter Champion...





No comments:

Post a Comment