Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekly Finds

Mechanicum Thanatar by Dave Taylor from Dave Taylor Miniatures - These pictures by Dave Taylor help illustrate just how much of a beast this miniature is. She Who Must Be Obeyed has told me no new miniatures until I've finished what I've already started. But once I have this will be one of the things I get myself.


Calth by Doghouse from the Bolter & Chainsword - I don't think Doghouse really needs any introductions for members of our little corner of the interwebz. His 'true-scale' miniatures have inspired others to copy him and now he is back with some Word Bearers painted up in a dark red that makes me think of blood.


...and doom shall stalk a thousand worlds by Brother Molokai from the Bolter & Chainsword - The start of Molokai's thread has a heavily weathered Death Guard Contemptor in all it's treacherous glory. However ,it's the Work-in-progress photo in his latest post that really interests me as it focuses not only on the chipping effect but also the oil stains running down all of the rivets. The followers of Nurgle have so much fun when it comes to applying weathering effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment