Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekly Finds

While I was off in the warp the interwebz continued to churn out amazing miniatures and useful tutorials. Although I had access to the interwebz, I have never been able to get blogger to reliably work on my iPad. So unfortunately there was no way share them with my Imaginary Friends. So today I've decided to go back and find some of them...

Heresy Era Imperial Fists by Corai from the Bolter & Chainsword - The vibrancy of the yellow makes it hard to imagine. But Corai's Imperial Fists are actually metallic...


Rogue Trader Conversion by Andy Hoare from Tales from the Maelstrom - This isn't the first conversion that I've instantly fallen in love with from Mr Hoare. His Inquisitor is just as awesome. Took me a while to realise that the body actually comes from the new Tempestus Scions box set.


Commisar WiP by Henry South from Four Go to War - One of my favourite miniatures from the relatively new clamp-pack sets that Games Workshop has started to release. Mr South has given this miniature some great justice and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't show up at the next UK Golden Daemons.


How to Create Newspaper by Roman from Massive Voodoo - It's the year of the painter over on Massive Voodoo. Which means that they are hitting out tutorials on an alarmingly frequent rate. So quickly in fact that it wouldn't be practical for me to do a post for each of them such as the review on ModelMates' Verdigris or the tutorial on Airbrush Masking. So instead here is one for the post-apocalypse fans.


Deathwatch Strike Force by Rob451 from the Bolter & Chainsword - I doubt there are many Warhammer 40K fans out there that don't like female Inquisitors in form fitting power armour. But to see one in bulky power armour is something new. And yet, it works perfectly fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment