Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekly Finds

Freeblade Atgos by Henry South from Four Go to War - The first of three Knight Titans for this week. This one comes from the recently discovered blog of Four Go to War. Of the three this has the least vibrant colour scheme and the best of the bases.


House Terryn by TEN from Tale of Painters - This is probably my favourite of the three schemes from this week. But then I've always been a fan of dark and gritty appearance of TEN's miniatures. There is a YouTube video in the link that offers some insight to how this amazing kit was painted.


Imperial Knight by John Steining from 40K Hobby Blog - I love the view of the exposed exo-skeleton in the last few pictures from the link. I look forward to seeing how this one turns our after all of the weathering.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the shout out! Yes particularly drab my colour scheme. But im glad it came across well!

    ReplyDelete