Friday, December 27, 2013

Weekly Finds

How to Paint Mirkwood Elf Rangers by Garfy from Tale of Painters - I've fallen in love with this series of tutorials by Garfy. I've got a modest size collection of LotR miniatures from when I first got into Citadel Miniatures. After reading through his Dwarf tutorials I've decided to take them out and throw* some paint on them. These is also this tutorial on painting the trolls from the Hobbit movie.

Time Travel with Max by Roman from Massive Voodoo - The monkey head looks so awesome.


Showcase: Space Marine Minotaurs by TEN from Tale of Painters - This is the sort of army I imagine most of us would love to play. Spartans in space...


Sculpting a Base from Polymer Clay by David Soper from Spoket's Small World - I've been following Mr Soper's current project from the start. The actually miniature he's painting doesn't interesting me all that much. However, the process is interesting. And I'm always interested in seeing how others go about basing their projects...


*throw is probably not that inaccurate a description. I've not painted for so long that highlighting is now a tedious chore

No comments:

Post a Comment