Friday, October 04, 2013

Weekly Finds

Hairspray Technique by Scale Model Medic from Youtube - This popped up on the side bar while watching Youtube the other day. This technique is nothing new to me, having seen it and the salt technique on Massive Voodoo several times as well as other great hobby sites. However, with Templars Crusade's Youtube vlog getting me motivated to work on my Imperial Fists, this is a technique I plan on using extensively. Especially, after seeing how heavily weathered BCK got his White Scar Space Marine using this technique.


Face Painting by Iguazzu from Massive Voodoo - Painting face can be a challenge. And although this video tutorial uses a different scale to what many of my imaginary friends would be used to... it helps highlight some of the points to face painting that other professional painters have also suggested in their tutorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment