Friday, May 03, 2013

Weekly Finds

Legion Outrider Squadron by Drathmere from 40K Hobby Blog - When I first saw the outrider models, I was far from a fan. For some reason I didn't like them one bit. However, seeing them with a nice coat of  paint, those feelings have completely been replaced by envy. These bikes look amazing... in a way they are a hybrid between the Scimitar Pattern Jetbikes and the current Space Marine Bikes.


Elegant Haemonculus Conversion Finished by EoE from Eye of Error - Something different to the traditional look associated with Dark Eldar Haemonculus... this one doesn't look as gauntish. The conversion itself is great. However, it is the robe that I think is brilliant. It is a great combination of stippling and traditional weathering.


Lets Paint Weathered Walls by Kari from Spiky Rat Packs - I need inspiration to get some paint onto my terrain pieces. This quick and dirty approach reminds me of the display board created for the Armageddon Charity. 


Dark Eldar Quad Gun Conversion by EoE from Eye of Error - Some inspiration for those Dark Eldar players who want to include some army specific fortifications into their army. The Aegis Defence Line could be represented by a grotesque version of the Imperial version... impaled bodies and piles of skulls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment