Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekly Finds

Tyler Mengel's Nurgle Force by Nurgling6688 from Bolter & Chainsword - I've featured Tyler's WiP of Typhus. He is now making progress of some cultists to join his Nurgle force. These cultists are a nice blend of Games Workshop Bitz, Secret Weapon Miniatures skulls and Victorian Miniatures conversion parts. I look forward to seeing this collection grow...


Leaked High Elves by Volomir from Volomir's Blog - The elven races of the Fantasy Universe are apart of my top five. However, I doubt this release will push me towards moving to that game system. Regardless, I'm sure there are Imaginary Friends who would like to see these. Plus it add's some weight to the possibility that Eldar are set for June/July... Chaos Warriors and Chaos Space Marines came out back-to-back while Chaos Daemons for both factions came out together.


Tau Talking Points by Abuse Puppy from the Pinktastic Blog - With the recent release of the new Tau Empire Codex, it seems prudent to gain some insight into their units, wargear and special rules. Know thy enemy...

No comments:

Post a Comment